Saturday, February 8, 2014

Roasted Broccoli


Roasted Broccoli with Pampered Chef Rub
chefjennylyn.com


Broccoli
Olive oil
Pampered Chef Rub (I used Garlic & Herb)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut broccoli crowns from stalks, and rinse thoroughly.  Toss with olive oil and Pampered Chef Rub.
Spread broccoli on Medium Bar Pan, and bake 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.




I often tell people how good the Pampered Chef rubs are on vegetables, but I think it will be helpful to show exactly what I do.  First, choose which Rub you'd like to use.  I'm doing steak with a mushroom fettuccini, so Garlic & Herb seems more appropriate than, say, Buffalo.  Behind my bottle, you can see that I used the 5" Santoku Knife from the Forged Cutlery Collection and the Large Cutting Board to prep my broccoli.


I rinsed the broccoli in a Stainless Mesh Colander and tossed it with my Rub and olive oil in a Stainless Mixing Bowl.  This took place at approximately 6:20 p.m.


I got the perfect amount for the Medium Bar Pan, one of my favorite pieces in the Stoneware Collection.


15 minutes later, I had perfectly crisp-tender broccoli with excellent flavor.  When you're doing a couple of recipes that do take thought, it's great to have a healthy side that just goes in the oven without any measurements, etc.  That's the beauty of the Pampered Chef Rubs - all of the measuring is done for you!  My pan is on the Cooling Rack, and I have a Large Serving Spatula to dish it up.

Here are the other recipes in the picture:
Creamy Mushroom Fettuccini
Filet Mignon with Chive-Horseradish Butter


Like the products you saw used?
Shop Online 24/7 at pamperedchef.biz/jennylyn
E-mail me: chefjennylyn[at]gmail.com
Call me up: (205) 585-2464


No comments:

Post a Comment