Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm back... with a new last name!


Do you notice anything about the above picture?  Perhaps the dress?  Maybe the handsome man in the sexy suit directly to my left?  You guessed it - I got married!  I tied the knot in Birmingham on July 13th of this year, and I am now living the life of wedded bliss!  Eeeeee!

So what does all of this mean?  Well, several things, but I'll just cover one - my MIA-ness when it came to my beloved blog.  My husband and I were in a long-distance relationship (Alabama/Minnesota), and I was traveling to see him every ten days.  That didn't leave me a lot of time to cook, photograph, and post much while I was home.  To be honest, I didn't even keep a kitchen stocked with enough ingredients to make anything for a long time because as soon as I would buy groceries, it would be time to leave town, and you know how that goes...  In short, I did a lot of eating out, eating at friends' houses (not in a freeloader kind of way - promise!), and snacking on things that kept well.  I don't mind if I never see another apple paired with goat cheese.

Let's fast-forward to the here and now and how this affects you.  I'm back.  That's right, friends - I'm going to be sharing more recipes, fabulous Pampered Chef products, and even a silly story here and there.  I'm cooking more than ever now that I don't eat alone, and the majority of it is really good! 

I'm looking forward to sharing my life and recipes with you again, but for now let me just say thank you.  Thank you to all of you who frequent this blog, those of you who shared how great those stuffed shells were or how well that delicious dip went over at a party.  And thanks to those of you who don't even cook but somehow stick with me!

Here's to the incredible journey the Lord has granted me, the man with whom I now get to share it, and the invitation I am extending to you as you join me at the table.


 



 
I am now Jenny-Lyn Yoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment